Hillary Clinton Has About 76% Chance Of Winning The Presidency To Donald Trump 24% In Most In-Depth State By State And National Polls!

The Upshot’s elections model suggests that Hillary Clinton Is Favored to win the presidency, based on the latest state and national polls. A victory by Mr. Trump remains quite possible: Mrs. Clinton’s chance of losing is about the same probability that an N.B.A. player will miss a free throw.



From now until Election Day, we’ll update our estimates with each new poll, as well as collect the ratings of other news organizations. You can chart different paths to victory below. Here’s how our estimates have changed over time:


Open The Link To Read The Full New York Times Diversified Analysis From Experts Across America!


Twitter @sheriffali


Twitter @hrcwhitehouse

13718713_1755253648049458_2800201414352561021_nHRC MAY 23 2016 5

ALI - HRC JULY 19 2016 1

ALI - HRC JULY 19 2016 2



Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: