Everyday Closer To The Election Hillary Clinton Chances Of Winning Gets Bigger. Today September 23, 2016, Hillary Has A 73% Chance Of Winning. Donald Trump Chances 27%


The Upshot’s elections model suggests that Hillary Clinton is favored to win the presidency, based on the latest state and national polls. A victory by Mr. Trump remains quite possible: Mrs. Clinton’s chance of losing is about the same as the probability that an N.F.L. kicker misses a 45-yard field goal. 


From now until Election Day, we’ll update our estimates with each new poll, as well as collect the ratings of other news organizations. You can chart different paths to victory below. Here’s how our estimates have changed over time:


Twitter @sheriffali



Open New York Times Link For Full Article And Polls!





Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: