Archive for 11 Million People Receive Medicine

Misogyny And Racism Exists In The American Media! Media Endanger The Lives Of 11 Million Plus Children And Adults With HIV/AIDS.

Posted in 2016 Presidential Election, 2016 Presidential Race, 2016 White House, Hillary Clinton For POTUS, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton with tags , , , , , , , , , , , on August 25, 2016 by sheriffali

AALIPHOTOS 70

The AP And Other News Agencies Put At Risk Over 11 Million Children And Adults [Mostly Africans In Africa] That Depends On The Life Saving Drugs The Clinton Foundation Provide To Treat HIV/AIDS World Wide Yet, The AP Wrote A Half Baked Story About The CGI, Endangering The Lives Of Millions, Mostly Africans.

 

The Clinton Foundation Received An “A” Rating For Spreading 89% Of Funds Received On Charity; The Other 11% Is Used For Operational Costs.

 

Con Man Donald Trump who wouldn’t even Release His Tax Returns took the story and called for a Special Prosecutor to investigate the Clinton Foundation. The Misogynistic Media with hidden Racism has been promulgating Bankruptcy Swindler Trump, Bigotry, Hate, Fascism and Racism on a 24/7 dishonest Anti Hillary Clinton Media.

 

The Washington Post Took The Time To Publish A More Honest Version Of The Clinton Foundation. Below are excerpts, but you can open the link and read the entire article.

 

[WAPO] “Surrogates have waxed long on the foundation’s charitable works, its lifesaving endeavors and the “unprecedented” efforts that Clinton put in place to promote transparency. In contrast, they pointed to Trump and what they described as his opaque history of business dealings and entanglements, which they said pose a real conflict of interest.

 

Late Wednesday night, Clinton called into CNN’s Anderson Cooper to offer a full-throated defense of her family’s foundation.

 

“We did provide a lot of life-saving work,” Clinton said. “I’m proud of the work that my husband started and he did.

 

“We provided a massive amount of information and Donald Trump doesn’t release his tax [returns] and is indebted to foreign banks and foreign lenders,” she added.

 

Clinton has largely stayed out of the spotlight, continuing a multiday fundraising swing on the West Coast. On Thursday, her speech in Reno, Nev., will attempt to train the campaign’s full attention on Trump and his connections to the “alt-right,” a conservative movement often associated with white nationalism.

 

Meanwhile, the Trump campaign has gone on the attack.

 

Before noon on Wednesday, the Trump campaign blasted out four separate emails pressuring Clinton on her foundation ties in the hope of keeping the message in the news. Uncharacteristically, most of Trump’s tweets about Clinton have also been tied to the issue.

 

Since the conventions, Trump has battled controversies including the overhaul of his campaign leadership, his campaign aide’s ties to a pro-Russian regime in Ukraine and an ongoing spat with the Muslim parents of a fallen U.S. soldier. Seizing on those controversies, Clinton’s campaign worked to put Trump on the defensive while largely keeping the spotlight off Clinton.”

 

Twitter @sheriffali

 

 

AALIPHOTOS 71