Archive for 6 Bankruptcies

Associated Press – General Media! Has Donald Trump Never Been Criminally Prosecuted Because His Sister Is A Federal Judge? After All – 6 Bankruptcies 4.7 Billion Dollars; Fake University; Fake Institute; Fake Foundation; Over 5,500 Law Suits And 169 Federal Law Suits!

Posted in 2016 Presidential Election, 2016 Presidential Race, 2016 White House, Bill Clinton, Democrats, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Scam, Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton For POTUS, HIllaryClinton2016, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton with tags , , , , , , , , , , , on August 24, 2016 by sheriffali

ZomboMeme24082016173854 24082016173854

Frankly, Donald Trump is the scum of the earth, a parasitic parasite sucking the life blood of people by conning them for over 50 plus years. Trump is an outspoken Racist, Bigot, Fascist, Con Man and a Serial Liar that literally robs people, hence the reason why he won’t disclose his Tax Returns, but yet he wants to be President.

 

AP, you and the Other Corporate Owned Media have gone after Hillary Clinton with twisted, manufactured, bifurcated stories claiming that Secretary Clinton is Dishonest! Hillary and Bill Clinton Released 39 Years of Tax Returns, where is that in your Headlines? If you can’t find wrong doings in 39 years of Tax Returns then there aren’t any wrong doings.

 

You have gone after the Clinton Global Initiative Foundation, an organization that has saved the lives of millions of people with your Cherry Picking, Sinister, and Egregious Machinations. According to Public Records The Clinton Foundation is a 5 Star Foundation, praised for using 89% of all money collected to help people. There is nothing in the Public Record or otherwise that shows Bill, Hillary or Chelsea Clinton took one dime from the Foundation. The other 11% is used for the Operation of the Foundation.

 

On November 8, 2016 the easy job would be disposing of Donald Trump for the Loser he is, but the bigger job for America is how to educated the uninformed, ignorant, uneducated and brainwashed that have bought into the Republican Scheming Agenda that created Monster and Thief, Donald Trump, that keeps Voting Republican against their own best interest. [Stockholm Syndrome]

 

America is already great and under Hillary Clinton’s Stewardship, a Democratic House and Senate, America would become even greater, but unless the Media becomes real Journalism again, rather than Puppets for their Corporate Bosses, “we will self destruct from within.”

 

Democrats, Republicans and Independents, Vote Hillary Clinton Time Kaine and give them a Democratic Controlled Congress and you wouldn’t regret it.

 

Twitter @sheriffali

ZomboMeme24082016173803 24082016173803

 

ZomboMeme24082016173650 24082016173650

ZomboMeme24082016173556 24082016173556

Donald Trump Reading Words From A Teleprompter Is Not Regrets! Pro-Trump-Media, Don’t Try To Con Us, We Vote Blue!

Posted in Uncategorized with tags , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , on August 19, 2016 by sheriffali

IMG_20160819_142930

Anonymous Artist Installed Statues Of Wannabe Dictator Donald Trump In 7 States.

 

 

Media! Donald Trump reading prepared script from a Teleprompter is not regrets. Con Man Donald Trump has been scamming people for 50 plus years and he is still doing the same thing to this very minute.

 

 

Donald Trump has filed 6 Bankruptcies totaling 4.7 Billion Dollars. Trump created a Fake University and robbed the Young, Old, Veterans and Poor people just trying to get ahead in a tough world. Everywhere, Donald Trump has left Wrecked Lives.

 

 

Pro-Trump-Media, you provide Wall To Wall coverage of this Bigoted, Fascist, Racist, Misogynists, Liar And Crook, defending this Fraudster, this menace to Society, with open arms, while Trashing Hillary Clinton day and night.

 

 

What does CNN President Jeff Zucker owes Con Man Trump? Fox News is Scum but at least they expose their stench, on the other hand, CNN pretends that they are fair and balanced, when they are not.

 

 

The vast majority of Americans are hard working, decent and honest people. The 13 Million that voted Trump and made him the Republican Nominee, they are like Vermin, Bigoted, Fascist, Racist; Donald Trump.

 

 

Avarice for more Ratings and Mammon, the Corporate Owned Media like the Republican Party are catering to the uninformed, ignorant, uneducated and brainwashed.

 

 

We Democrats, some Republicans and some Independents, we are educated and we can think for ourselves, so don’t try to Con us at the behest of your Con Man, Donald Trump.

 

 

Support and Vote Hillary Clinton for President; Tim Kaine Vice President and a Democratic Controlled Senate and House of Representatives.

 

 

Twitter @sheriffali

 

 IMG_20160819_142936IMG_20160819_142933

IMG_20160819_142927