Archive for Trump Swindler

Hillary Clinton Chances Of Winning The Presidency Climbs To 93% And Donald Trump Chances Stands At 7%. [New York Times]

Posted in 2016 Presidency, 2016 Presidential Election, 2016 Presidential Race, 2016 White House, Democrats, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton For POTUS, LGBT, Paul Ryan, Politics 2016, President Obama, Secretary of State, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, United States, Vote Hillary, Women, Women's Rights with tags , , , , , , , , , , , on October 21, 2016 by sheriffali

[NYT] “The Upshot’s elections model suggests that Hillary Clinton is favored to win the presidency, based on the latest State And National Polls. A victory by Mr. Trump remains possible: Mrs. Clinton’s chance of losing is about the same as the probability that an N.F.L. Kicker Misses a 29-Yard Field Goal.  


From now until Election Day, we’ll update our estimates with each new poll, as well as collect the ratings of other news organizations. You can chart different paths to victory below. Here’s how our estimates have changed over time:


To understand what is driving the national trend, it’s worth taking a look at the states where the winning probabilities have changed most over the last two weeks:”


Support And Vote Hillary Clinton For President And Elect A Democratic Controlled House And Senate. Vote Out The Do Nothing Republican Congress.


Twitter @sheriffali



Open New York Times Link For Full Article